Monday, April 4, 2011

Flyball Practice #2.

Just a quick note: I am super lame at naming posts and I'm trying to get better at it! :)

Dash and I went out to our 2nd flyball practice yesterday, and he did even better than last practice. This was his first time running against another dog and although he popped out of the course a couple of times, he did get the hang of it eventually.

He raced against 2 other Border Collies and to say it nicely, he spanked them both! Haha! I am so proud of my dog and I get so excited just thinking about how well he is doing. We also did some box work which he got the ideas really quickly...now to teach him to love tennis balls...

If you want to see some video clips of Dash, just head over to my Youtube Channel: AgilityGurly

I plan to update the Youtube channel quite often as it will be a nice way to track our progress!

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment