Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Front Crosses.

When I first started the Front Cross, I hated it. Hate is probably not even the right word...more like despised it.

But you have to understand why they made me uncomfortable. I am a horrid dancer. I look like a mixture of 'girl having seizure and a clown doing some exquisite ballerina move. Except the clown looks bad. Real bad. So I know that I looked awkward doing those front crosses that Greg Derrett could effortless pull off.

So I did them over and over. Eventually Dash stopped getting confused and I started looking better. I still don't think I look Derrett-esque but much improvement from 'girl having seizure' days. My poor dog can now follow my body movements and seems to know what to do before I even do them. (Isn't that why we all get Border Collies?)

I'm now in love with my front crosses! I can do them on grass. I can do them on cement. I can even do them running! I mean it's so bad that I now do them with my daughter as we come down the stairs. Bad, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment